To better benchmark your learning in 2015, the Math Department will be conducting a Diagnostic Test, based on what you have learnt in Primary 6.
Date: 13 January 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 2 pm to 2.50 pm
Maximum mark: 35
Things to bring:
- Bring your calculator and writing materials.
- Foolscap not needed
- Sec 1 lessons end at 1.35 pm.
- Lock your belongings (LD, handphone, wallet etc) in your lockers and head over to auditorium immediately
- Line up outside quietly by class, and wait to be ushered in by the teachers.
- Make sure you eat during recess (9:45-10:15am) or you will be hungry during the test
Below is the seating plan: The class will occupy the first row.