Questions are organised in 3 collections.
Each group is assigned one collection:
- Group 1: Collection D
- Group 2: Collection C
- Group 3: Collection B
- Group 4: Collection A
- Attempt the question in your notebook.
For those who completed the task early, try other questions in your group collection to help check answers.
Post lesson: Click HERE to access the suggested answers
PART 2 (10 minutes): Checking answers & giving feedback
- Now, we are going to give feedback to your peers.
- In your 2-to-3s, discuss the assigned collection.
- If the answer and working are correct, comment that the answer and working are correct.
- If you spot an error, add a comment to describe the error you spotted and suggest how he/ she should have done so that the same error would not happen again.
- If you do not understand the step, ask question that would help to clarify.
Who's checking which collection?
- You are going to check and provide feedback to the 3 other questions within the Type that you were working in (same set of Slides)